Services - Early Steps
Early Intervention services are provided by Early Steps regional programs based upon your county of residence. It is designed to serve children, age birth to 36 months, and their families in providing an array of services and support. The Early Intervention program also provides service coordination and follows the Primary Service Provider model for service delivery. A child must be found eligible for the program.
- Brings services into the child's life rather than fitting the child into services.
- Maximizes each child's everyday natural learning opportunities.
- Enhances each child's development and participation in community life.
- Provides each child with a consistent team for evaluation and services.
- Gives families options in service decisions and encourages active partnerships.
- Provides a primary service provider to work with your family, other caregivers, and the team
Features of the Early Steps Program:
Please visit The Florida Department of Health website to see if your child meets eligibility.
16102 N Florida Ave
Lutz, Florida 33549
Tel (813) 873-1936
Fax (813) 873-8837